Forms & Documents
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Uniforms (Please note that the Elementary Girls Winter Uniform is the Plaid Jumper or Navy Pants with Black or Brown Leather Belt, not a plaid skirt)
- Harassment or Intimidation (Bullying) Reporting Form
School Supply Lists
- Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, there will be no Before or After Care provided for the 2020-2021 school year at this time.
- Click here for more information
Friendly Reminders from Nurse Kelley
All new students and all 6th and 7th graders MUST turn in completed health paperwork to the School Nurse upon the first week of school.
If your child has medication orders signed by their physician, including Over the Counter Medications (Tylenol/Ibuprofen/Benadryl), the parent MUST provide these medications to the School Nurse. She does not stock these medications. Any questions or concerns, contact Nurse Kelley at email@example.com.
Health forms for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Health Inventory
- Dental Health Record
- Immunization Record
- Medication Authorization Form
- New/Continuing Student Health Registration